The Katana Jr. Gimbal Head was created to provide the ultimate marriage between size, weight and functionality. The Junior is able to support a 600mm Lens, yet is portable enough to be backpacked through the jungle at just 2.4 lbs! The truss design manufactured out of rigid T6061 Aluminum required the PMG team of engineers to program the CNC machines to their limits to produce a product we know you will love. The Gimbal features an independent Pan and Tilt knob large enough to be handled with gloves as well as an Arca-Style cradle clamp that will nestle your camera plate or lens mount with precision and security. The fluid type movements will allow you to quickly control your camera and lens combo, as if it were an extension of your body. The bottom of the Katana Jr. is a standard 3/8-16 mount commonly found on most tripods. Treat yourself to one of the smoothest and lightest gimbals on the market today!
The Katana Junior is made of hard anodized, scratch-resistant 6061 aluminum alloy and CNC precision machined parts in the USA. Maintenance free, designed with weather-sealed ball bearings, enables the head’s smooth movements. The Katana also features over-sized knobs for ease of operation.
- Smooth panning and tight locking mechanism (separate from assembly mounts), adjust the friction without parts coming apart
- Arca-Swiss type compatible lens mount
- Hard anodized scratch resistant finish
- Sealed Maintenance Free Ball Bearings
- Over sized knobs
- Lightweight aircraft quality aluminum
- CNC Precision machined parts
- 5-year warranty
- Rated even below 40 degrees Fahrenheit (-40 Celsius) for smooth operation, without motion freeze
- Made in USA
- Length: 8.48 inches 21.5 cm
- Width: 3.10 inches (including knob) 7.9 cm
- Height: 9.75 inches 24.8 cm
- Weight: 2.40 pounds 900 grams
- Load Capacity: 50 lbs (22 KG)
- Mount Thread: 3/8''-16
(1) GKJr. Katana Junior Gimbal Head with Arca Type Clamp• 5 year warranty
• PX6 Lens Plate
• Made in the U.S.A.