Tomahawk Sidekick attachment to be used with an Arca Swiss Ball Head
Tomahawk Gimbal Head Sidekick for Ball Heads, Monopods
Great Alternative to Full Size Gimbal Heads:
- This compact Gimbal Head attachment is a great alternative when you have to travel light. At only 2 pounds, it shares the "muscular" design of the Katana Gimbal (#GK), but is less than half it's weight and size.
- Small enough to pack anywhere, it quickly converts any ball head with an Arca-Swiss style quick release clamp into a full featured Gimbal Head.
- It also converts any other ball head with a Quick Release plate, as it allows you to screw into the base a quick release plate from any brand with 1/4"-20 screw (industry standard)
- Works as a Monopod head, just crew it into the 1/4"-20 base
- Conservative Load Capacity: 25 lbs (11.3 kg) (by itself it can support much more but with Ball Head we defined reasonable numbers)
- Works with Lenses from 70-200mm, up to 600mm F4
- Works with Cameras without collared lenses, by attaching to the vertical part of L-bracket
- With a Gimbal Head you'll get more sharper and better quality images
- Nothing else is needed to make it work (if you already have a ball head or monopod that is)
- Smooth Locking mechanism to easily track birds in flight, keeps the lens firm through the entire range of adjustment
- Compatible with Arca-Swiss style ball heads (panning bases) or with any 1/4"-20 threaded Quick Release Plates