Flash Bracket Boomerang pour appareils avec grip vertical livré avec plaque rapide (Quick Release Plate) et plaque de montage universel.
BBGv2 is our PMG Flash Bracket designed for Cameras with a Grip (Canon 1Dx, or Nikon D4s, D4), or cameras with optional battery packs (Canon 5D, 6D, or Nikon D810, D750).
PMG manufactures custom Bracket Plates for either built-in or optional grips for Canon, Nikon, and Sony, please make a selection from the drop down menu. The Flash Bracket can be used with any camera not on the list when you select a Universal Plate. All the plates are Arca-Swiss, Really Right Stuff compatible. If you need a flash bracket for camera without grip, like Canon 5D body, or Nikon D810 body then look for BBX model.
The ProMediaGear Boomerang flash bracket is designed to give you the ultimate flexibility and ease of use. Made out of Titanium and Aluminum alloys it's probably the most advanced bracket on the market. Modular design allows adding components and configurations to match photographers shooting styles and needs.
The BBGv2 bracket enables the flash or speed-light to be over the lens/camera at all times. This is especially useful when shooting portraits as the side shadow of the subject is eliminated. If you're shooting events, or weddings where time is crucial and you only have seconds to get a perfect shots there is no replacement for a reliable flash bracket.
The Boomerang flash bracket is manufactured with unobtrusive design and minimalistic ideas, making it a joy to operate. You can flip the flash from horizontal to vertical in a snap. L-Brackets, Handles and additional accessories are available.
Our unique rotating system locks the flash at a 90 degree position so that the flash remains upright above the lens at a fixed desired position at all times. The bracket is so small and lightweight that you can hold your camera comfortably in the right hand as if no bracket was attached and operate the bracket with your left hand if you want to change flash position.With a high precision manufacturing process and use of rotation bearings this bracket is virtually maintenance free. The Boomerang flash bracket mounts to the camera body using a ProMediaGear Arca-Swiss / Anti-Twist custom Bracket Plate or PBX3 Universal Bracket Plate.
- Perfect companion for Profoto B2 flash heads. Configure with custom adapter for B2 #BLSA (5/8" adapter) sold separately
- Improves bounce flash photography as flash remains upright in portrait shooting
- Rotates flash 90 degrees around lens for portrait and landscape photography eliminating subject side shadows
- Fold-Away Integrated KICK Stand keeps the camera stable on flat surfaces.
- Folding system allows you to adjust or fold the bracket with an allen wrench for easy storage and transportation.
- Rotation system uses precision bearings to provide smooth movement
- Aircraft Quality Aluminum T6061 - very light and strong
- Lightweight, under 18 oz.
- Made in U.S.A CNC precision machined construction
- 30-day money back guarantee with free shipping in the United States.
- Flash Bracket
- Custom or universal plate selected by the customer. Please make sure to select the appropriate plate from the options above.
- Allen wrench (it can be stored within the Boomerang arm and is always with you whenever you need it)
- 5 year manufacturer's warranty
What You Will Need:
- Flash cord appropriate for your camera make and model
- Canon Wireless trigger and flash (600EX, ST-E3-RT etc)
- Nikon Wireless trigger and flash (Su-800, SB-910 etc)
- Profoto B2 type wireless trigger/head combo, use adapter #BLSA to easily work with B2.